The term ‘Hit Sniffer’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16 Worcester Road, Wisbech, PE13 3PB, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Hit Sniffer retains the intellectual property rights to every report and statistic gathered about your site or supplied to your site. You are not licensed to publish or distribute, by any means, any information supplied by Hit Sniffer software or scripts.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hit Sniffer’s prior written consent. Affiliate account holders have full permission to link in to our site.
- Once you subscribe for a license plan, This will become a recurring payment.
- Should the Hitsniffer service fail for any reason beyond our control we will endeavour to restore service as soon as is practically possible, resolve the issue for our clients, engage with our clients to find a resolution to any concerns, provide support in restoring data, offer gratis license as compensation. We do not offer refunds of license fees should the server fail. We will, at all times act in good faith towards our clients. Clients are rquired to contact us before any dispute is raised with our payment provider.
- We do not offer any refunds once the license is paid, as it is paid in advance and server bandwidth is allocated to your account.
- Before any dispute is raised with any financial payment body, you must, firstly, raise the dispute with ourselves.
- We reserve the right to terminate, without notice, any account on Hitsniffer whos owner or users send insulting, threatening, racist, homophobic, sexist or abusive emails and or support tickets. We operate a zero tolerance policy and we will protect our staff at all times. If an account is terminated for any of the above reasons then no refund of any license fees paid will be issued to the account holder.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
- By signing up for a free trial or paid account you accept the terms listed above.
We provide real time website tracking packages. Each client will have their own individual needs and therefore any prices on our website are strictly for guidance only. Each client may have multiple web sites that they wish to monitor and we have designed a number of packages to suit. We offer no guarantee as to site up-time as outside forces can effect our servers. We reserve the right to change packages and prices at any time.